This site is operated by Kamo Seiko Corp. This page explains the points to take note of when using this site.
The copyrights to the documents, images, videos, sounds, data, programs, and the like (“Documents”) provided by this site are owned by the Company and protected by the copyright laws, treaties, and other laws of each country, unless otherwise specified.
You may view and print these Documents for non-commercial and personal purposes only. You shall not reproduce, modify, transfer, lend, download, display, post, or transmit these Documents for any other purpose (especially for commercial purposes) without the prior consent of the Company.
However, if there are other provisions in the individual Documents, these said provisions shall apply.
Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Kamo Seiko Corp. (“Company”) complies with the laws regarding personal information and strives to protect personal information under the policy stated below. This policy applies only to the information collected by the Company on this site. This site contains links to external websites, and the Company shall not be held responsible for protecting personal information on linked external websites or the content of the said external websites.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
This site will ask the user to enter their personal information in the respective service entry forms. This is to respond to inquiries about our products, customer requests for catalogs, and issuance of downloadable IDs. The collected personal information will be used to provide and manage our services and for the purposes stated below. It will not be provided or disclosed to any third party nor be used for any other purpose.
- Planning and development of the Company’s products and services, etc.
- Information and proposal of our products, new products, services, etc.
- Conducting surveys (to improve products, websites, business, and exhibitions)
- Exhibition information
- Use of information for product repair, research, etc.
Management of Personal Information
The Company shall take the utmost care in handling the provided personal information and strictly manage it under the supervision of an administrator.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company shall not provide or disclose personal information to third parties, aside from the following cases:
- When the Company receives a request for disclosure of personal information from the person themselves and can confirm that the request is made by the person in question.
- When the Company receives a formal disclosure request from a court of law, the police, or other public institution in accordance with the law.
- When there is an imminent danger to the life, body, or property of a person and there is an urgent need to disclose the personal information.
Log and IP address information
The Company outsources the data related to this site to third-party companies. The customer’s IP address and other information recorded in these logs are used primarily for administration and resolving issues on this site.